Saturday, August 11, 2007

Young and the Restless

I hesitated to play this video because it doesn't speak well for my parenting skills. But I promise you this is the only time of day when the "Noggin" channel is not on.....well except when Days of Our Lives is on, or Dawson's Creek, or Dr. Phil, or Oprah.....ok ok nevermind. Anyway, in my defense "Young and the Restless" comes on at 12:30 which is lunchtime so Carlysle is always sitting in her highchair which has a clear view of the TV. Everytime she hears the theme from "Young and the Restless" she whips her head around to look at the TV. Joey was home for lunch one day recently and finally got to see her do it. We decided to find the song on the internet and save it on our computer. So randomly throughout the day I'll play it and she always stops what she's doing and looks at the TV. I promise we do educational things during the day too....for instance she already knows all the character's names on "Days of our Lives". Kidding.

1 comments:

Keisha Morgan said...

Love, L-O-V-E your video. I too was a stay at home mom until I went back to work last month. I have a 6 month-old, boy named MJ.

BTW if you love the show maybe you'll like my web site:

Http://www.BottomBarrelTV.com

I write a blog and review of the Y & R about every week or so, let me know what you think, good or bad.

KCM