Thursday, December 06, 2007

Carlysle "Reading"

Carlysle absolutely loves books! And that is not an exaggeration. I'm not even sure how it happened. I could lie and say that it's because I sat down and read a book to her everyday since she was born. Well, yeah let's go with that......

Ok, fine I didn't. I did attempt to read to her starting when she was a baby but as you can imagine she didn't get much out of it. And eventually I would, I mean, she would get bored with the 5-word book. For her birthday she received lots of new books (as well as some cool toys) but she suddenly became very interested in the books. She will sit in a pile of them and just talk like she really is "reading."

Now you really cannot go anywhere in the house because she will constantly follow you around with a book pushing it in your face saying, "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh". (She can't talk so she grunts over and over and over and over until she gets what she wants.) So here is some video of Carlysle reading to her Daddy.


3 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy Marchant said...

She seems to spend alot of time on the last page. I think someone has been doing alot of reading, maybe skipping a page or two (or five) and then saying "The End"! ;)

Sarah said...

Maybe Carlysle is aspiring to be a librarian like her Aunt Sarah. Keep up the reading! I love watching her read with Joey!