Friday, June 09, 2006

20 Week "Big" Ultrasound

We had our 20 week ultrasound on June 5, 2006. It was so wonderful to see our little girl moving around and kicking her mommy. It was also quite scary as the u/s tech stopped on every body part to take measurements and make sure everything was forming correctly. But we got great news and she looks great. Her estimated weight is 13 ounces. She is almost a pound!!! I can't believe it. Everything is becoming "real" now. We cannot wait until she gets here. Here are some pictures from the ultrasound.




2 comments:

Danielle said...

Leslie,
I'm so glad you posted on my blog, I have been keeping up with you through mom and Brittany. I'm so excited for you and Joey!!! Your little girl is already so cute (I can tell from the ultrasound pics)! Parenthood is a wild but wonderful ride... and I didn't realize that Lauren and I both have a David Edward. That's really neat. My email address is DanielleKelly412@gmail.com if you get a chance to write. I hope you are feeling well. Carlysle is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Les! I have an ultrasound picture of McCanless "sitting" on the camera too, just like baby Carlysle! Too funny. Keep posting, I love reading about her!