Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bishopville Baby Shower - July 23, 2006

Thanks to Cindy Welsh, Lauren Corry, Kerry Frazier, MaryAnna Welsh, and my Mom for an absolutely beautiful shower. Everything looked so awesome especially the pink and brown cake made to look like our wedding cake. That was such a nice touch. We received so many beautiful gifts for Carlysle and enjoyed visiting with everyone that attended. Against my better judgement, I am posting pictures from the shower that include pictures of me. I am only doing this for Betsy and Kerri because they email me twice a week asking to see pictures of me. Please excuse the 5 chins I now have......hopefully I'll get rid of at least 4 of them after the baby comes!







1 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you put these pictures up, I was waiting... :)! Her nursery looks amazing and I know you got a lot of nice things at the shower. You look great too! I can't wait until there are pictures of Carlysle on this site!