Sunday, August 20, 2006

Baby Shower at Two Peas in a Pot - August 5, 2006

My good friend Kym Farrell hosted the most wonderful shower at Two Peas in a Pot in Columbia. We had such a blast. She purchased a tea set and everyone who attended painted a piece of the tea set, which will be displayed in Carlysle's nursery. Each Grandmother did a tea pot. My sister did the cream and sugar. And everyone else did either a cup and saucer or a small plate. I chose the colors pink, brown, and white (surprise) to match Carlysle nursery. It is so adorable and I can't wait until she is old enought to play with it. Everyone signed the bottom of their piece so one day I'll be able to tell her about that special day. Thanks to Kym who did such an awesome job and gave me such a special gift for Carlysle.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun shower, Leslie! We painted a tea set at Mad Platter when McCanless was only one. (She helped) We have so treasured that tea set! Now, however it does have a few scratchs and chipped places from endless hours of play. Little Carlysle will love hers as well, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

A friend sent me the link to your blog because I'm expecting in September and if I have a little girl I would like chocolate brown and pink bedding. I think your bedding is adorable. Where did you find it? Or, did you make it?
Any info you could give would be helpful.

Thanks, and good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!

Trisha