Saturday, October 07, 2006

Expected Arrival! October 9, 2006

Well we have a birth date set! I am scheduled for an induction (due to some blood pressure issues) on Monday, October 9. Only two days away! Joey and I are so excited about meeting our little girl. We are to arrive Monday morning at 5:30am and get the show on the road. I think we are both filled with so many emotions right now. Maybe me more than Joey. I have a little more to be scared about but mostly I am filled with excitement and anticipation. I can't wait to post pictures as soon as we return home so be on the lookout!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Leslie,
I still check your blog all the time and I can't wait to see your sweet little girl in a few days... that is so exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers and I promise that your fears about labor will be over soon. Plus, it is MORE than worth it when you get to hold that precious baby. It will become the best day you've ever had! Enjoy the wonderful experience of becoming a mom!