Saturday, February 17, 2007

Rolling Over!

Carlysle is rolling over......although I'm not too sure how happy I am about it. No longer do I have the luxury of laying her down on a blanket on the floor. Now that she has figured out what she can do, she immediately flips onto her tummy. The humorous part of this is she HATES being on her tummy. We have tried to do "tummy time" as her pediatrician suggested but she screams likes she is on fire. So she has yet to realize the consequences of her actions when rolling over and continues to flip onto her belly and then proceeds to scream bloody murder. Then I have to stop what I'm doing and come back and flip her over......only for her to return to her belly 3 minutes later.......

This is video I got of her on Valentine's Day (the first day she rolled over.....Happy Valentine's Day Mom and Dad). This is not the actual 1st roll but the 2nd and as you can tell she is still mad about the 1st one (being on her belly) but continues to roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJUwun3RK8

0 comments: