Sunday, March 25, 2007

Aunt C's Birthday Party

Happy _ _ Birthday Aunt "C"!! I will not reveal her age because she would most definitely kill me but if anybody wants to know, you can email me. Just kidding Aunt C. We had a party for Cindy at Mom's house and we all had a great time. It was nice to do something for someone who is always doing for others. Ok all I did was make a dip but you get the point. The credit goes to my Mom who of course did all the work. It was beautiful and we hope Aunt C had a wonderful time as well. Here are some pictures from the party.


Little David got some water guns and was pretty much set for the whole day........

Until he discovered the water hose. Who needs water guns, you have to refill those things......a hose is never ending water. Well until someone shuts if off.





"The Grandkids"








0 comments: