Monday, August 25, 2008

Carlysle's OCD

So not only does Carlysle get her stubborness and sassy attitude from Joey (all the sweet stuff came from me) but she also may have a touch of his OCD. For the record, he does not think he has OCD....he says it's his idiosyncrasies. Ok, Joey. Well, Carlysle loves to line up.....well anything she can find. Mostly on the edges of things. She loves to set her blocks or toys along the bar underneath our kitchen table chairs or across the rail of our bed. She is very meticulous about it and gets frustrated very easily if the object will not stay put. The following pictures and video are from one of the days when I found her in our bathroom doing this.......





2 comments:

Bree said...

That is too cute. Maybe that means she'll be nice & neat as she gets older.

I plan on leaving bville by 2 or 3 on Thursday. I need to be back by soccer practice.

Amell Newlyweds said...

Hey Leslie, I saw you all at church last Sunday, but didn't get a chance to speak! You and Lauren both have such beautiful families and I'm glad to see you are all doing so well! - Hannah