Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok ok ok.....enough already! I feel awful about not updating. There isn't a single picture of Callie on this blog. Carlysle's every babble, spit, smile, laugh and poop were well documented at this point. Such is life as the 2nd child. I have realized that the "lack of time" I thought I had when Carlysle was a newborn makes me laugh now.....and want it back!
A little about Callie--she is Carlysle's clone. I still don't know how we did it. It's eerie! The only difference I have found so far in their looks is their skin color. Callie definitely inherited her Daddy's color. Poor thing will never bask in the piercing UV rays of sunshine, well not without a full body suit, hat, shoes and SPF 85. She has been an easy baby beating her sister by sleeping through the night at 3 weeks old. She seems much more laid back but at times can show a little spunk in her personality! She has the prettiest little smile that shows mostly in her eyes. Even behind a pacifier or with her mouth covered you know she's smiling! So I will post this picture as a tease because I once again didn't have time to fully update but I promise I will. We have really been blessed with another sweet little girl and we can't wait to watch her grow!

0 comments: