Sunday, February 21, 2010

She'll be comin round the mountain......only because I couldn't get that song out of my head as we drove up the windy roads.

This past weekend we headed back up to the mountains with our friends, Carrie and Lucas, along with their two kids, Reece and Mason. We were excited to see there was still snow left from the "fury" so the kids (and adults) would get to go sledding! Yeah! We all had a blast! Thanks Carrie and Lucas for another awesome trip. We love getting away especially to such a beautiful place!



Reece is up first!



Carlysle's turn....she looks a little scared.



Better ride on Daddy's back and help him steer.


15 minutes later the kids needed a snack!


This is the only picture I have to prove Callie was there. She was happy as she could be being spoiled by "Miss Carrie". Callie has definitely learned that when Carrie is around she will get held! She justs starts smiling and giggling as soon as she sees her.


Reece is at it again! He's got this sledding thing down. He did an awesome job steering and controlling the sled. Which sounds pretty easy but it's definitely harder than you think I almost took out a tree (or 3).



Ahhh....Mason. She is hilarious!



Here comes Joey!





My turn!






Carlysle came to help me back up the hill.



And apparently I needed her help to steer too!






Yeah Mason!














Carlysle and Reece got to ride back on the sled with "Mr. Woocus" pulling them. Fun for them I'm sure, tiring for Lucas.




View from the house

0 comments: