Thursday, September 09, 2010

Callie's Birthday Dinner and Pre-Celebration

We had planned to have a little mini-celebration the night of Callie's birthday because her party wouldn't be until Sunday. Our plan was to let her open the blocks we got for her and enjoy a cupcake. We decided we weren't going to let a 103 fever and some vomit ruin it.


So for her birthday dinner she got.......McDonalds!! Only the best for my kids......




Opening her squishy blocks. She and Carlysle are getting a bigger shared present later. :) But I couldn't not get her anything b/c she will remember that when she's 15.


Carlysle enjoying the celebration b/c cupcakes were involved.




It doesn't take her long to attack the cupcake.


"Puked? Who puked today?"


"Bring it"


"Why have you been holding out on me? "


"Oh, this might not have been a good idea. Too soon, too soon."


"Sike. I'm good."


"Wow. Who made that mess? Well, good luck with that, Daddy."

2 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

I'm cracking up. Your commentary is hilarious and she is as cute as can be with that cupcake. :) can't wait to see pics of the party

cindy lee said...

Thank you for sharing.I like this blog very much.Welcome to my own blog ugg store to choose Ugg Bailey Button.There are many ugg store outlet to choose.