Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas Present from Mimi and Papa Joe

Mimi and Papa Joe gave Carlysle this adorable polka-dot table and chairs for Christmas. She loves sitting at the table and reading her books. We also been having "snack" at her little table. She really does look cute but it breaks my heart a little because she looks like such a big girl sitting there.

Don't worry I didn't put the table and chairs beside any display cases of books.....wait a minute yes I did. That was the only place in her room I could find and I've been trying to keep an eye on her when she's sitting there. Yeah, we're probably going to see another Barnes and Noble horror story soon. If so.....I really hope it's when Joey is "on duty".



1 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

You read my mind about a bookshelf being nearby....