Saturday, January 12, 2008

Carlysle, Gavin and Madison in Cypress

We stayed at my parents house for the weekend, along with our friends, Kyle and Sara and their two children. The kids had a ball playing on the golf course while the adults talked business (more about that later). Here are some pictures of the kids playing....














This is Carlysle and Gavin sitting in little TV chairs in my Mom's playroom watching "The Jungle Book". They looked so cute sitting there next to each other that I had to take pictures. I really sense a romance blossoming but.........Shhhh, we can't say that around her Daddy.

2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy Marchant said...

These pictures make me want to visit Cypress too. Looks so relaxing. Plus I am due for a good fill of BeeGee's funnies.