Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oreo face....

And this is what happens when you let a toddler eat Oreo cookies. I happened to be eating a cookie one afternoon when Carlysle wonder in the office and had a fit for me to share. So I gave her half of a half. She acts just like her brother, our Golden Retriever, and quickly exits the room before you changed your mind. I assumed this would be okay because it was such a small piece that she certainly just put the whole thing in her mouth and there would be no mess. Wrong! She walked into the office a few minutes later looking like this.....

I mean what happened here? Did she take the piece of cookie, smash it into her face and smear it around? How does this happen?




3 comments:

Bree said...

Too cute!!

Bree said...

By the way do you have plans this weekend?? I'll email you tomorrow.

Betsy Marchant said...

That is only proof that it tasted VERY good. Does she beg for more like her "brother"?