Tuesday, April 08, 2008

We have pigtails.....

Joey and I went to pick Carlysle up at my Mom's house on Sunday. We were sitting around watching her play and discussing the fact that she most definitely inherited her hairline from me. Poor thing. My Mom apparently found some pictures of me at her age and I also had no hair around the side of my head. The good news is......it eventually grew in.

Suddenly, my Mom said I think she has enough hair in the back for pigtails and she ran off to get ponytail holders. It was so adorable that I have been doing her hair that way ever since. It actually makes her look like a little girl, so maybe people will stop calling her a boy. I realize we have a ways to go but we're getting there.

















3 comments:

Sara and Kyle said...

I love it. That is too cute!

Richard said...

Hi, Leslie! I've been checking out your blog from time to time for quite a while now. I admit it!! :) I saw your link on Betsy's blog. First, let me say how adorable Carlysle is! Second, I had to comment on this particular post because it is so familiar to me. Just a few months ago Kamdyn's hair looked just the same. I was praying for her hair to grow. I know you get tired of people saying, "It will grow, just be patient!" Kamdyn's is FINALLY growing. Carlysle will have those long pig tails and pretty bows soon! She is precious!!!

Misty and Adam said...

Les, she is so cute..but I know you already know that. I love the pigtails too! Too cute. I hope everything is going well with selling your house. I feel your pain, though, we are still trying. I need to update my blog to let everyone know. Take care and I hope to see you soon!