Thursday, October 28, 2010

Callie Jamming

So far Callie hasn't been much of a dancer. Even before Carlysle could walk she would "dance" to any music she heard. Callie has seemed liked she either didn't actually hear the music or just didn't care to entertain us. So when Carlysle kept yelling at me from the back seat one day that Callie was bobbing her head to the music....I didn't believe her.....until I caught her in the rearview mirror.....and she has rhythm....who knew.

So I had my phone ready (at a stoplight) to capture her doing it on video. Apparently, it just took a little CCR to get her grooving. Yes, surprisingly enough my girls' favorite songs right now are "I heard it through the grapevine" also called "the vine song" and "Down on the corner" also called "the corner song".

I think the best part of this short clip is how Callie totally acts like, "what?" when I catch her dancing and then she stops.

0 comments: