Thursday, May 17, 2007

Daddy/Daughter Night

So I've started taking tennis lessons on Wednesday nights with my friend, Oakley. I know.....it's a funny thought (me and a tennis racket) and it's even funnier to watch. I usually make contact with the ball 2 out of 10 attempts and those 2 balls usually end up in the court next to ours....which would be great.....if I was playing with the people in the court next to ours. I tend to hit the ball like I'm playing baseball and I also use my wrist instead of my forearm. The teacher says I have a very strong wrist. Great, isn't that what everyone wants....a strong wrist. What the heck am I supposed to do with that? So if anyone has any pointers for me, I'll gladly take them.
Anyway, it is a great way for me to get some more physical activity and to get out of the house for a few hours. So now Joey and Carlysle get to have Daddy/daughter time. And since I take videos of Carlysle for Joey when we're home during the day, he decided to take some video while I was gone. She seems to be missing me terribly......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRP9EBcsYss

0 comments: