Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lunch at the Lake

A couple of Saturdays ago we decided to go to Lake Murray to one of the public parks and have a picnic. It was such a beautiful day and Carlysle loved being outside (she would seriously sleep outside if I would let her). She's never seen such a large body of water before (just the tub which maybe in her mind is a large body of water). Anyway, to Carlysle this was a kicking bathtub, if only she had a rubber ducky.....all would be right with the world.






She was really fascinated by the fact that a bird was so close to her. She was determined she was going to catch up to this bird.


"Come here little birdie, I won't hurt you."

"Little birdie.....please slow down"

"Ok seriously my legs are too short to run after you"

"Alright listen you stupid bird....I will throw my sippy cup at you."

"I really didn't want to do this........Dad hand me the sippy cup"


1 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

You are too funny!