Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Swing

Carlysle's baby swing has been sitting back in our office for months now and she has never really shown any interest in it. Well lately, I have been working in the office during most of the day so she seems to spend quite a bit of time in there too. I guess out of boredom she "discovered" the swing and climbed into it by herself. I thought, "Hey, why not". If it keeps her entertained, I'm game. And yes, it does still hold her and it still swings her. Probably because she only weighs 21 pounds, which is barely over the legal limit for riding forward facing in the car. I don't know why but she has to have an armful of "stuff" with her at all times, including while "riding" in the swing. It doesn't matter if she is currently holding two stuffed puppies, 5 books, a cup of milk and a baby doll. If one of those books hits the floor, she wants it back immediately.








0 comments: