Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Chocket"

So really I shouldn't post this because its beginning to look like all Carlysle eats is junk....which my sister was so kind to point out for me. And while I don't make flax seed, soy, gluten free, splenda, ginseng, whole wheat, chocolateless brownies, we do feed her vegetables and fruit. But really, would it be that funny if I posted pictures of her sitting in the kitchen floor surronded by peas, carrots and celery. Ok maybe it would be funny but for some reason those aren't the things she "gets into".

One of the nights we were working late at the office I had gone to the store and decided to buy some candy for everyone because we were all in need of a sugar rush. Well there was a partial Kit-Kat left so I took it home. The next day I let Carlysle try a bite (just a bite Lauren) and while she was eating it I said "Yummy Chocolate". Later while I was on the phone with a friend, I noticed it was quiet and there wasn't a little girl chasing me saying "I talking" (which is what she does when I get on the phone.) I walked into the den and my mouth dropped. She was COVERED in brown mush and had also decided to smear into the carpet. She just looked up with the sweetest look on her face and said "Chocket?" I really wanted to fuss at her but she was looking at me like "I'm sorry I forgot to invite you. Want some?" So I just blew this one off and took to the task of cleaning up. Oh what fun!









2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Too cute!

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE to read your blog. You are too funny girl. She is so adorable. Those pics are too cute.