Sunday, May 25, 2008

First day in the "pool"

I bought another kiddie pool this year because last year's lacked the "bells and whistles" that this year's pools had. So behold the whale pool........with a slide! These pictures are of our first day actually letting Carlylse in the "pool". It had been too chilly so I wouldn't let her in it. And to be honest, this wasn't the best day either. Turns out it's pretty cold when you fill it up with water from the hose and get right in. She is definitely going to be our little swimmer. She loves, loves, loves the water! Baths are impossible because she immediately flips onto her tummy, starts kicking and says "I swimmin". Our new neighborhood has a real pool so eventually I will get to see her try out swimming in the big pool. I can't wait.







It's so cute when she gets to the top of the slide, she always looks up and says "Ready?". I guess because we always say, "Ok, are you ready?"

2 comments:

Bree said...

Fun!!

Lee Wilkes said...

She looks like such a "diva" with her shades on! What a cutie!