Friday, October 24, 2008

Carlysle "riding in Mommy's car"

Carlysle loves to sit in the front seat of my car or any car really. She has so much fun imitating me and will even pull down the mirror and pretend to put on makeup. I'm sure she must actually get that from watching her Daddy because I always keep my eyes on the road and my hands at "10 and 2". :)

Here is some video of Carlysle sitting in my car playing after a trip to the grocery store. This particular trip involved a lot of emphasis on her helping me pick out yogurt (her current favorite food). Sometimes you will do anything to get them to sit in the buggy and behave. That's why there is so much talk about yogurt in this video.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie she is precious and so smart! Hope that you all are doing good, hope to see you soon!