Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

This week we took Carlysle to Boo at the Zoo with our friends, Jamie and Oakley and their two little boys, James and Jude. We had a lot of fun letting the kids collect some goodies and at the end of the night we got to have smores. Yummy!



Here's our little Butterfly....minus her orange bloomers!




James and Carlysle holding hands. Carlysle loves playing with James and told us on the way to the zoo that she wanted to "hold James hand". The best part was Joey's response to her "you can hold Daddy's hand". Ah, just you wait Joey!





Oakley and James roasting marshmellows.

Baby Jude


This is me looking nervous about letting Carlysle roast marshmellows when actually we should have worried about my ability to do this task. I am telling this story just because Joey thought this was hilarious and is still making fun of me. The marshmellows caught on fire (which apparently "always happens"...says Joey) and I kind of panicked and wanted to put them out so I started beating them on the ashes.......forgetting we were going to EAT them. So they were covered in black ashes but we managed to salvage some parts.

0 comments: