Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random Pictures

These are just some random pictures that Alysson (our babysitter) took over the summer. Eventually, I will get to recent pictures.....eventually......




Carlysle and Alysson







I love this picture! It's one of my favorites. Apparently my child has an obsession with shoes....such a girl already! If there is any pair of shoes laying around, she will immediately kick her shoes off and go put the other ones on. Joey left his shoes out.....and she just had to play in them. And she doesn't have a shirt on because she discovered how to take it off about 2 minutes before this picture was taken. Alysson thought it was cute and I agree!



Alysson and Carlysle again......we are so blessed to have this girl in our lives! I don't know what we would do without Alysson.

0 comments: