Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thanks to Sara

Joey and Kyle went to Atlanta Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to take their pediatric boards so Carlysle and I stayed with Sara, Gavin and Madison. Monday we took the kids to the zoo and Tuesday we took them to Leapin Lizards. They had so much fun and so did we. Sara and I were amazed at how Gavin and Carlysle kept each other entertained. Carlysle is usually all over me during the day but with Gavin around she hardly acknowledged me. It was so neat to watch them play together. Monday night Sara's Mom and sister came over to watch the kids so Sara and I could go have dinner. Then we went to a neat place next to the restaurant and had dessert. It was so nice. Neither of us had been out without the kids in a while so we were super excited. Thank you Sara for letting us crash your house. We really enjoyed it!


Here is some video of Gavin and Carlysle playing....






Pictures from Leapin Lizards....





















Pictures from the zoo.....









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those jeans and pink belt kill me!! Too cute.

PS. Thanks for the update.