Monday, October 22, 2007

Random Pictures

These are just random pictures I took of Carlysle. We hear all the time that she has the most unusual eye color and we constantly receive compliments about her eyes being so pretty. I promise I am not trying to brag, it's become sort of funny. Especially when strangers will come up to us and say something. This is because a lot of the time it's people who you would not expect to stop and make a comment about a baby's eyes. Like the time at the mall, when some punk-looking boy who may have been about 18 stopped us and then at Wal-Mart there was a creepy, backwoods-looking man in his 30s with not many teeth stopped me. So I was trying to take some pictures that captured her eyes but that is just about impossible at her age. She wouldn't sit still long enough for me to even hit the button so here is what I got.....











0 comments: