Friday, October 12, 2007

Ahhhhh......the toddler years

So Carlysle has decided she loves to climb....everything. I guess this is payback for torturing my mother with non-stop climbing. But I have gotten better.....Joey only finds me sitting in trees or on the roof on very stressful days. What amazes me is that Carlysle can be such a scaredy-cat. She cries hysterically if anyone except Mommy, Daddy, or grandparents come near her. When the dog barks and it startles her.....she cries. When she hears a loud noise and it startles her....she cries. But she loves to swing as high as you can get her, she LOVES for you to throw her in the air really high (scares Bee Gee every time we do it), and she loves to climb on everything! I guess she is what we would call a "cautious thrill seeker". So yesterday she got away from me while I was cleaning. I looked all over and these pictures show where I found her (this is some sort of old fireplace between our dining room and laundry room).








0 comments: